Seize the light.

Well Did you all have a good Monday?
*Ducks* I know, I know. SL was / is being a bitch today.

I managed to take a few photos in between being tossed out on my ass at least.
Did you get up to anything fun? Hope so & Hopefully nothing really important got interrupted ❤️

Tonight I have some items from Suicide Dollz *Squees* Liimit these Epic Digi legs! ← See what I did there?

Also this beautiful hair by Mina  that can be found @ Uber & This cute outfit by Wicca's Wardrobe that is coming soon to Blush. I love how it's got a latex vibe yet cute all at once. Totally called my name.


Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

🌺 Love Ember.🌺



50 Shades of Pink


Seize the light






Get the look↴

Comments