Flowers & Facepalms

Hi friends.

So I did a little shopping the other day, finally!
For my rl birthday I uploaded some Lindens as a present for myself then  I went and got this beautiful hair by Exile that I had coveted a while back but could not afford 😭😉

I toured Collabor88 as it is tradition that I shop here on my Birthday. Usually I think it's their B day round but not this year. I am rambling yes, yes, I know. Oh, Do you have any SL Birthday traditions?

Where was I ? Oh yes, Collabor88!
I saw this dress by Nylon Outfitters and sighed happily. I wasn't sure how I was going to show it off, I had wanted to do something with wings as it reminds me of a flower fairy dress but then I forgot.  Wat me? HA I might have been a tad high? Oh well, I am really please with how these turned out in the end actually, wings or not.
 
I used the free iPiccy program to do the edits. The colours of the dress are off from my wind lights so please make sure to demo if only for that OK? ðŸ’‹
 



Below the photos you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

🌺 Love Ember.🌺



Facepalms


& Flowers


Get the look
  • Hair & Flower - Exile | Slow Dancing | Flower is detachable.
  • Head  / Shape - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona.
  • Skin Appliers  - Glam Affair | Marta, Artic | Catwa Applier | @ The Arcade March 1 - 31st.
  • Beauty marks  & Lipstick - [u]Umbrella | Lip Color, Lipglass & Beauty Spots | Catwa Applier  | @ 4Mesh March 12 - April 11th
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Studio Eyes | Available in - Catwa / LeLutka & Mesh | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Dress - Nylon Outfitters | Floral Hoop Cage Dress | @ Collabor88 March 8 -April 6th?
  • Earrings / Necklace - Cae  | :: Bunny :: | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st.
  • Bracelet - Elle Boutique | Nova Bracelet | For - Maitreya & Slink bento hands | @ 4Mesh March 12 - April 11th
  • Polish - alaskametro♥ | "Alchemy" nails 02 RARE | Appliers for - Omega & Maitreya.
  • Poses - FOXCITY. | Glitz.
  • Flower Strings - Stockholm&Lima: | Ohana Strung Flowers #6.

Comments