Pachyderms don't cry & Neither should I .


 Hi Dolls!

So I have been kinda challenging myself lately to step out of my box a little bit.  I am having sun adding little props to my photos, showing off new friends etc.
Do you like that? Want something else? 
Please tell me 😊

On another note, it's my RL Birthday tomorrow🎉🎁🎈.
  I might blog or I might take a day off.



Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

🌺 Love Ember.🌺

Pachyderms don't cry & Neither should I .



Get it!
  • Hairpr!tty  | Brittany  / Bangs 3 | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st.
  • Head  / Shape - LAQ | Bento - Motion Capture - Lulu.
  • Skin Applier - LURE: | Emily (Peony) | Appliers for - Akeruka / Catwa & Omega fitted to  - LeLutka / LOGO ( Used ) & GA.EG. Body appliers for Belleza / Maitreya / Omega & Slink. | Soon @ The Skin Fair March 9 - 26th.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Outfit  - -Sorumin-  | Retro lingerie Gacha | Available for Maitreya. | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st.
  • Tattoo  - CHAMELEON | Tattoo,  Shanti  | Available in - Black / White / Henna. For -  Maitreya & Omega .  | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st. 
  • Pose  - Le Poppycock | Cellophane Flowers.
  • Pouffe - :Cheeky Pea: | Priyanka Pouffe w/Blanket.
  • HeartsToan | Hearts String pinkA.
  • Friends - Bee Designs | Cute Elephants Gacha | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st.

Comments