Pink angels

Hi friends!

Has a little too much fun with my wind lights & editing program today.
It was all about the pinks for the head shot to compliment this beautiful make up by sass coming to The 4Mesh Event tomorrow.

I used the same Skin applier by LURE: as my in my last post. This time I used it on my favorite head by Catwa called Lona.
This lovely Emily skin is so versatility serving  all these heads & bodies - Akeruka / Catwa & Omega fitted to  - LeLutka / LOGO  &a GA.EG. Body appliers for Belleza / Maitreya / Omega
You can find this skin @ The Skin Fair March 9 - 26th.

The pretty Pink & blue hair is by Bad Hair Day. I love how you can mix and match the colours of this brand & their avant garde styles.
You can find this style @ The Blush Event & This event has so many great things. 👍 The designers & creators outdid themselves!
That's it for me today, I know It's been 3 or 4 days since I blogged but I extended my birthday time off 😊

Below the photos you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

🌺 Love Ember.🌺



Pink Angels



Close up of hair & Make up in mid graphics on CalWL lighting. ↴


Get the look
  • Hair - [BAD HAIR DAY] | BLOOM | @ Blush Feb 28 - March 25th.
  • Head  / ShapeCatwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona.
  • Skin Applier - LURE: | Emily (Peony) | Appliers for - Akeruka / Catwa & Omega fitted to  - LeLutka / LOGO &GA.EG. Body appliers for Belleza / Maitreya / Omega & Slink. |  @ The Skin Fair March 9 - 26th.
  • Eye AppliersLOTUS. | Studio Eyes | Available in - Catwa / LeLutka & Mesh | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st.
  • Eye Shadow + Lipstick - sass | [cali makeup] | Omega applier | Soon @ 4Mesh March 12 - April 11th.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara. 
  • Top - .:cheeky:. | Quinn - double Band Top | With sizing for - Maitreya / Physique & Hourglass.
  • Shorts - GAIA | Poison Briefs | Sizing for - Maitreya | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st.
  • Tattoo  - CHAMELEON | Tattoo,  Shanti  | Available in - Black / White / Henna. For -  Maitreya & Omega .  | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st. 
  • Pose Box - Diesel Works | Polywall.

Comments