Pink really does it for me.



Lately, I've found myself staring at the walls of my SL house so I figured  hey Ember, Let's shop! 
& Today I am going to actually tell you about the items I brought & or were sent to me to show you. You have been warned, long ramble ahead. 💕

From the top of my head down, this is what I am rocking today.

  • This headpiece, earrings & make up are by my Idol, Zibska & can be found @ The new round of Blush. ( Landmark below the photos!)  I love Pink, so I just fell in love with this set I kid you now I took like 7 photos and was hard pressed not to add every single one to this post. 
  • I needed to find the perfect style of hair to work with this, I needed some fullness n the sides and to to much volume on the top & I found it all in this beautiful hair by tram @ their main store.
  • My bento mesh head is my all time favourite that I own by Catwa called Lona. I discovered this beauty at last years Skin Fair and fell head over heels. ( pun kinda intended )  Out of all the mesh heads I own, Lona is showcased the most as I find it the most versatile depending on what shape, skin I use with it. You can find Lona now @ Catwa's Main store. ( Landmark below. ) 
  • My skin is Glam Affair in Polar tone. It was given to me by my buddy Nickie as it is a transferable Gacha from this round of the Arcade. Note to Maitreya users, The polar tone is not included in your Maitreya HUD. You have to go to Glam Affair's main store to purchase it separately.
  • My eyes are called Studio eyes by Lotus & Can still be found over @ The Chapter Four until March 31st. They are my second favourite set to date. My fist are called Formation eyes & can be found in a gacha @ The Lotus Main Store. ( Landmark below. )
  • The polish paired so well with the whole pink & blue theme that I had to mention them in this post even if they are a bit difficult to see.  If you click the photo it takes you to Flickr where you can zoom in to see it more clearly. It's called Flutter Fly - Pastel polish by Dark Passions & Can be found until April 11th @ 4Mesh.
  • My Top is an older one that I have blogged before. I needed something cute, pink & just plain pretty to go with the rest of my ensemble. I know eh, who matches outfits to their headgear? ME that's who, bass ackwards Ember 💕 I searched through my inventory and came up with this adorable number from ALTAIR. This top was originally in a Cutie Loot subscription box but I am pleased to be able to tell you that it is available in the ALTAIR Main Store. ( Landmark below. )
  • My Mesh body with Bento hands? Maitreya  all the way bay bee!  I like simple & I hate having to use a ton of different appliers for my hands, feet etc. With Maitreya it's one & done.  ( Landmark below. )
  • Last but definitely not least is this beautiful pose with butterflies by Image Essentials. It is called Flutterby & is a rare Gacha found in their Main Store. ( Landmark below. )


Now I need to tell you about these photos and how I made them cause well, yanno, I'm feeling talky.
 I took both photos using ultra graphics & the first atmospheric wind light on the list in FirestormSee, I love Simple . I just played around with the haze & stuff until I had a ta da! moment.

The first photo I took into my FREE online editor iPiccy. I just played around like a mad woman trying different things like HDR Render Effect & Rainbow . There are so many neat things in this program, it's simple to use + It's free!

The second photo is just as I took it in SL. Although for this one I washed it out with the lighting a little bit more than the first  to get the strong shadowing 😼

Right, I'll shut it now. But tell me friends, do you prefer this type of post over the short n sweet? Please leave a comment and let me know.

 Below the photos you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Always Demo to make sure the item fits you!!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺



Flutterby


Get the goods↴
  • Head gear - Zibska | Celle Fascinator | @ Blush  March28 - April 25th.
  • Hair - Tram | G1113 hair.
  • Head  - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona. 
  • Skin Appliers - Glam Affair | Marta  Polar |  Catwa  Applier. @ The Arcade March 1 - 31st.
  • Eye Shadow - Zibska | Celle Eyemakeup | @ Blush  March28 - April 25th.
  • Lips - Zibska | Celle Lips | @ Blush  March28 - April 25th.
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Studio Eyes | Available in - Catwa / LeLutka & Mesh | @ The Chapter Four March 4 - 31st.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Top - ALTAIR |  mayu top,  pink | For - Maitreya.
  • Polish - Dark Passions |  Koffin Nails | Flutter Fly - Pastel | @ 4Mesh March 12 - April 11th
  • Pose W / Butterflies - Image Essentials | Flutterby RARE.

Comments