Air Head

OK, so yesterday I was playing around with these amazing new lights by Foxcity.

 Trying them all playing with angles etc then I decided to change into a more natural skin tone as the one I am wearing is more fantasy / purplish tone.

 Before I managed to change my head though, this happened. I left it raw cause I just think it's really near how it turned out.

Below the photos you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺


Air head


Quick snap to show off the lighting on the face. Will play more with it when I have time

 Get the goods

  • Blue Butterflies on the right - Wasabi Pills | Butterflies headpiece | Quest Gift | @ Fantasy Faire 2018
  • Mesh Head - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona. 
  • Skin Appliers[The Plastik.]  | Fantasy Faire RFL Low Lag Avatar 2018. | available for  - Belleza Omega / Maitreya / Slink / Omega Appliers for heads + Includes Hair / Horns / eyes / classic skin.  | Free Gift | @ Fantasy Faire 2018
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Butterflies Chest - Una | Butterfly Collar Multicolour.
  • Pose -FOXCITY. | Glitz Bento Pose Set.
  • Lighting - FOXCITY. | SkinFX - Volume I.





Comments