[Gear Head]

To Quote Savvy, "TGIF!"

I am so exhausted today. I had mentioned in my last post how I am getting ready to set my house up for sale?
Well the Realtor was supposed to come tonight in the evening but she called me @ noon yesterday & told me she would be here @ 2 the same day!
I now have a  new skill that I excel at folks. POWER CLEANING!

Somehow between that and before dinner I manager to do up this photo. I am so darn pleased with how it turned out. I did use a strong wind light so please Demo just in case it's not for you. I love it all thought.

Not going to gush cause I can barely see straight ATM.
Although I should really as the items in this round of The Chapter Four are Amazing! I will give an appreciative nod to [Have Unequal] for this wickedly cool Gacha set & pr!tty for her lovely hair 💕

Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺


Get the goods↴

Comments