Madison

Hi Dolls.

There is a weekend sale over @ LAQ right now.  Well maybe?

The notice says the HUD is 50% off this weekend but will end today Sunday April 29th.
And Dolls, I have no clue what time this sale will end today. Sorry I was unable to get this to you yesterday, weekends have been busy in RL lately.

If you've ever wanted to try this head system, now is the time.

The whole system is separate now.  This is how it works.
  • The HUD is sold on it's own, separately from the heads. 1500L This weekend only / 3000L reg price but it works for ALL new LAQ Bento Heads. ( Just copy / paste it into your new head folders!)
  • The head comes with no skin. You can Purchase Skin @ LAQ. Or use an Omega Skin from any of your fav designers as LAQ Bento Heads  have Omega built in. ( No need to buy the Omega HUD separate for this.) 
  • The cost of new heads is only 1500L.

Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺


Madison.

Get the goods⤵

  • Hair - Besom | Relle.
  • Head / Shape / Freckles  - LAQ Bento | Motion Capture - Madison 3.05 ( Full perm shape included. I edited this one.)
  • Skin Appliers - LAQ |   Madison skin appliers (Brows + browless) Tone 1.5.
  • HUD for head - LAQ Bento |  [HUD] 3.01 ( 50% off this weekend only! ) My freckles are in found in the HUD.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara. 
  • Choker - Addams | Cerisse Bohemian Bra | Available for  - Belleza ( all )  / Maitreya / Slink ( both ).
  • Pose - BellePoses | Gabi. ( I turned off my hands / forearms for the photo as I likes the tilt of her head
  • Lighting - FOXCITY. | SkinFX - Volume I.

Comments