Pause & Reflect.

Hi guys. The title today says it all. I have been pausing between my posts  the last week or so and it's nice. I've made a new friend, reconnected with an old one & chased breedables & derendered the snot out of them cause my landlord says they are not a problem. ( Le Sigh)

Hope this full body shot turned out OK.
I really really love this whole look & wanted to get the boots into the shot. Not my usual style I know but it's all so wickedly textured that I just had to show you & I really believe you need this stuff in your lives!

Below the photos you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺


Reflect



Get the goods↴

  • Hair - Analog Dog | chella - BLACKS.
  • Head  - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona. 
  • Ears - ^^Swallow^^  | Pixie Ears.
  • Skin Appliers - Glam Affair | Marta  Polar |  Catwa  Applier.
  • Lip Gloss - : MOMOCHUU ::  | Yuzuki LIPS HUD [CATWA] | No longer Available.
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Formation eyes #3 ( Available in - Catwa & Mesh ).
  • Glasses - Blank Line | Glasses | 👉FREE👈 Group Gift in store / Copy paste this into your viewer to join free then hit the sign in the store: secondlife:///app/group/a7e6665a-5c2a-1c95-c0e5-d71c5ff5d86f/about
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Outfit  - HashTag | Blossom Spring Jacket+Dress - Vintage  | @ The Chapter Four  April 4 - 30th.
  • Boots - paper.arrow.co |  riding.boots cocoa | Available for Maitreya & Slink | @ Shoetopia April 2 - 16th.
  • Pose - Quar store | Tatiana pose pack | @ The Chapter Four  April 4 - 30th.

Comments