Home

I didn't have much of a home growing up.
My earliest memories were of us moving a lot, then when my mother got divorced then remarried my stepfather, that place was never MY home.  It was theirs.
Foster care was the same.
Now I have an apartment that is mine.  All mine and I love it.  It's my home.
However if I ever win the lottery, I would buy something similar to this house, way out in the country and just be a hermit. :D
This is my first time blogging a house so if you have any constructive advice, please let me know!
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn Glaz

Home
Credits
  • House: Raindale - Longhaven cottage Builder's Box Exclusive
  • Picnic table and benches: Plastik :[P]:- Decocrate May [Picnic Table Set Decor]
  • Table doodads: Apple Fall Autumn Preserves
                             Apple Fall Stoneware Vessels
                             Apple Fall Juliette Tea Collection (Box)
        • Juliette Teapot 
        • Juliette Tea Cup, Honey & Lemon Tea  
        • Juliette Tea Cups, Stacked
  • Bird Bath: Thaino bird bath  with flowers
  • Table with flowers: Thaino - Tara ornate side table
                                                   Tara Poppy plant
                                                   Tara Birdsfoot plant
  • Plant pot: N4RS Fasciata FaMESHed until May 26th.  Just gotta join the FaMESHed group which is FREE as well.  
  • Chair on porch: Trompe Loeil - Kiya Lounger White {A}
  • Swing on Porch: tarte. gia crib swing (Former Luxe Box Item, as far as I know it's not available) 

Comments