Kaboom!



KABOOM

Hey Dolls!


Gawd life has been hectic of late!
Here's what's gone on the past week or so.

  • The for sale sign went up on the 14th. 
  • 2 Showings that night.
  • Offer on the second showing.
  • We didn't have to look at their offer until 8pm the next night so had 5 more showings on the15th.
  • On the 16th we were conditionally sold.
  • Building inspection complete & will know by tonight if it's a done deal or not. If so we need to find a new house for Our closing date of August 27th. Problem with this is that it's a sellers market right now. So prices have gone up and also once we see a house online - BAM conditionally sold before we can even view it.
So, maybe I might be homeless LOL! 
Just fair warning that I will be in and out while all this goes down. But don't worry, Savvy is here to keep this place movin and shakin till I come back 😁

Now onto what my photo is about.

Well we all know  by know ( I hope ) That Enchantment is running until the end of the month with the theme of Alice in Wonderland.
This time I used a mix of items you can purchase there as well as some items that can be found 👉FREE👈 on the Hunt! ( Hunt info here ) https://enchantmentsl.com/alice-in-wonderland-hunt-hints/


Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺




      - Scene -

Comments