Classy & Sassy


Classy & Sassy

Hi Dolls.

Well I almost found my dream home in 2 different properties. Problems were,
  • First one was over an hour drive to my husbands work + heated with propane.
  • The second has a basement to small for Hubby's man cave and 4k a year in property taxes.

Keep your fingers crossed for me okay!
Ember ❤️


  • My hair today is made by Stealthic. This is my first purchase from this brand after coveting the styles for a long time. I am so glad I finally chose to take the plunge. This hair looks so real I just can't believe it. Check the untouched photo below the credits to see what I mean!
  • My Skin & shape are both by Essences. I adore this brand's skins as I feel they have a unique lifelike quality. This works well for me because I am trying to challenge myself to take photos that look more and more lifelike without the use of Photoshop  (that's a 4 letter word for me :)
  • My Head is bento mesh & made by Catwa. This one is called Lona and incase you are new here, she is my favorite and most used head. I find her look changes quite a bit depending on the shape & skin combos.
  • My eyes are by LOTUS. Still my favorite eye maker to date. Unfortunately I no longer officially blog for them but I will still show them off at every opportunity as they rock my socks or face as the case may be. 👀
  • My Top is made by Addams . I haven't shopped here nearly enough in the past bt that is going to change in future. I have  had AMAZING customer service from this store. So much so that I ran to marketplace to buy this top instead of buying it in the store while I was standing there so I could leave a glowing review. But of course RL took me n shook me then I forgot But you know what. Excuse me a moment, I am going to do that right now!!
  • The poses used today are by Marukin and can be found at this months round of  Collabor88. I almost always pick up their full packs @ this event as 1, they are great and 2, they are always only 88L!


Below,  you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺

  • Hair - Stealthic | Ascension (Browns)
  • Head - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona.  
  • Skin Applier - Essences | Isela #Medium02 | Catwa .
  • Shape - Essences | Aria Shape.
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Intuition Eyes | In Mesh / Catwa & LeLutka Appliers.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Top - Addams | Kendall Loose Shirt // N*41 | Maitreya / Physique / Hourglass / Isis / Freya / Venus Sizing in the pack.
  • Pose - Marukin | fig | @ Collabor88 June 8 - July 5th.c88

Comments