No place to go!


And no place to go.

Hi guys!
Man what a weekend.
We went and looked at new builds on Sunday. What a S@#$ show.
The footprints were so small! Like ok they were 1400+ square feet but the space seemed so much smaller than my current town home as they don't include the basements in their measuring s.
 In order for us to live in one of these places, the basement would need to be finished as I do in home child care before / after school + Hair styling. Hubby has his man cave here so we have this massive couch + an 84 inch screen.
So if there's one small space to put a table for eating & your living space, meh, not do able when the price is 349,000.
I swear I walked in and almost cried, I had my hopes up so high. "Oh a new house? really???" NOPE!

As we need a new  home by August 27th, the hunt continues.
Stay tuned. ( Or just come back for the goodies❤️  )



  • My hair is called Kotoko & is made by Wasabi. This store has been a big fav of mine since I discovered it in 2012 or so.💖  You can find this style  @ The Arcade & there are two similar styles in the machine, the longer worn here or a shorter version.

  • My Skin, yes I know I wore the same exact one in my last post but uh, uh - hello It's great! Made by [MUDSKIN].  It's called Mei & is @ The Arcade as well. I am wearing the 108 bare tone  & I am pretty sure it's from one of the Rare packs. The shape is sold separately but the Rare includes the Body appliers. If you don't catch a rare you can find the appliers in the Main store here - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Isle/117/114/1451

  • My Head is bento mesh & made by Catwa. This one is called Lona. I am not sure that the applier or shape is supposed to go with this head as most seem to be made for Catya heads but I loved the look of it together & well I don't own Catya 😭
  • My eyes are by LOTUS. Still my favorite eye maker to date. Unfortunately I no longer officially blog for them but I will still show them off at every opportunity as they rock my socks or face as the case may be. 👀
  • My choker is by Maxi Gossamer & It's one of my older favorites. It comes with a few different options in the pack with a long strand hanging down the back Worn here. Or down the front between your cleavage👄
  • The earrings I am wearing are also an older item by my artist hero Zibska,  I was looking in my inventory for something to pair with my choker and these fit the bill perfectly! (I Just lost 10 mins of my life when I grabbed her flickr link for you not that I'm complaining but Squirrel! - https://www.flickr.com/photos/zibska Her photos are so awe inspiring!)
  • My outfit is by [Have Unequal] They have such cool items, outside the box & that really does it for me after being in SecondLife for 11 years.  Great job! You can find all the pieces to this outfit in a gacha  @ The Chapter Four. 
  • The poses used today are by Le Poppycock. I think you all know by now how I feel about this brand. Oh, you're new here? Well - I LOVE THEM. They have all sorts of great ideas for posing your beautiful self!  This pose pack named Slow Motion is available over @ The Chapter Four!
  • Think that's it. oh nope, one more then I'll shut it. My body - I am a Maitreya girl!  My nail polish is included in the body HUD. 💓
Below,  you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺

  • Hair - Wasabi |  Kotoko Mesh Hair | Style 1 - A, Black &White Pack | @ The Arcade June 1 - 30th.
  • Head - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona.  
  • Skin Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | RARE 1. MEI Bare Skin Applier | Catwa - Skin tones included- 102 , 104 , 106 , 108 , 110 , 112 , 100 , 105 Body Appliers Included.  | @ The Arcade June 1 - 30th.
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Intuition Eyes | In Mesh / Catwa & LeLutka Appliers.
  • Lipstick - Avada | Belle Menteuse Lipstick, Set 1 | System tattoo &  Catwa appliers | @ The Chapter Four June 4 - 30th.
  • Earrings - Zibska | Mairsile Earrings.
  • Necklace - Maxi Gossamer | Alysia Choker Strand Pearls.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Outfit - [Have Unequal] | Kira Outfit  | In Black, Rare - Gacha | @ The Chapter Four June 4 - 30th.
  • Bouquet - *LODE* | Accessory - Matthiola Bouquet | @ The Chapter Four June 4 - 30th.
  • Poses - Le Poppycock | *Slow Motion* | @ The Chapter Four June 4 - 30th.
  • Backdrop  - FOXCITY. | Photo Booth - 9 - White Overcompensating (Common) | @ The Arcade June 1 - 30th.
  • Extra lighting -  FOXCITY. | SkinFX - Volume I.



Comments