Wall Flower


Wall Flower

Hi Friends!

Let's see what's been going on with me.
We went to look at three houses, no four houses yesterday.
I hate that photos are so misleading! There was water damage & people showing their place filthy.
 2 were way to small and one had blood, urine and some sort of animal feces all over the floor!
Honestly, at this rate I really do believe I will be living in my car! Sheesh.

Today I get to visit my Doctor, I always freak out there as I have had a lot of really bad experiences in the past. Then I am off to do homework for  my taxes. Yahoo!

I still found some time on Saturday morning to take these photos. I am fascinated with this romper by KOM that is coming to The Chapter Four today. The sleeves are sooo long and one of my butt cheeks is exposed 😮

* Side note to Pink if you read this. I know there are supposed to be 2 or more items here but this needed the spotlight and yeah. 💋*

Below the photos you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺



  • Hair - Lamb. | Poppy.
  • Head - Catwa Head | Bento Mesh Head, Lona.  
  • Skin Applier - Essences | I forget what one I used. All are amazing!
  • Eyes - [ MUDSKIN ] | Pikan Lens | Mesh / LeLutka / Catwa | @ The Arcade June 1 - 30th.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Outfit - KOM | Maya mini romper | Maitreya | Coming soon to The Chapter Four June 4 - 30th.
  • Pose - Verocity | Gisele 4 (Wall Lean).
  • Neck pose - Amacci | Neck Pose HUD.

Second Life Wind light only. No editing.
Second Life Wind light only. No editing.

Comments