Summer Fun.


Summer fun

 Hi friends.

I have like 0 time in RL right now. I am doing summer childcare and my group are not able to play without a referee. Sorry ( trust me, I really, really am! )

But I went over to the new Glam affair Sim to check it out. Joined the group for $30L and got this lovely skin! Paste this into your viewer to join the group - secondlife:///app/group/ef8be113-2c1c-27e7-67c9-d59069d4947d/about
I tried to join the Tableau Vivant group to show you their new gift but it glitched for me and I was unable to join. Maybe I will try again when I have some time :)

I thought the tropical look of this new skin went well with  irrISIStible's Tropical beauty set.
I am totally digging the fun island vibes.

The backdrop I used is also by irrISIStible! Both items can be found @ The upcoming round of Swank.

Below the credits you will find un edited photos of the shots I used here so you have more of an idea of what they look like. I also included a full view of this incredible backdrop.

♥Ember♥


  • Head  - CATWA | Bento Mesh Head, Lona .
  • Eyes - {S0NG} | Nell~ Green Eye | Catwa / Mesh & System eyes | @ The Chapter Four July 4 - 31st.
  • Head & Body Applier - Glam Affair | Because u are Glam ♥ | Appliers for Catwa, LeLutka & Maitreya | Group Gifts $30L join fee.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh body, Lara.
  • Outfit - irrISIStible | Tropical Beauty Mesh Outfit + Shoes & Jewels | Fits - Belleza / Slink & Maitreya  | @ Swank  July 7 - July 27th.
  • Background - irrISIStible | Tropical Photo Backdrop | @ Swank  July 7 - July 27th.
  • Pose - (marukin) | bulgarian rose.

No edit, CalWL lighting.


No edit, CalWL lighting.

Comments