The only thing that calms me

“Music is the strongest form of magic.”  
Marilyn Manson

I've had a lot on my plate.
We had a death in my family.
There has been a lot of changes at my job.
I was hurt by a few people in SL.
Ever been in water where you can't see or feel the bottom and you are trying to get your footing, so you're treading water in a panic?  Yeah that's how I've felt.

Music has always been an outlet for me.  I don't play or mix or create it.  In the grand scheme of things, I'm quite useless when it comes to music.  But I love it.
I love classical, I love top 40, I love country, rock, alternative, hip hop... I love almost all music.
It's amazing. Something so simple connects so many of us.  And this is what helped get me through my days most of the time.

Love,
Savvy Quinn Glaz

Music is Magic
Credits

  • Hair: TRUTH Margarita - Jewel
  • Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
  • Head: CATWA HEAD Lilly 
  • Skin: [Pink Fuel] [PF] Minji <Crystal> - CATWA Applier
  • Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Ears 
  • Tattoo: RedFish - Desenho Tattoo
  • Eye shadow: alaskametro<3 "Mariposa" eyeshadow - Catwa 
  • Top: -Narcisse- Vera Top FATPACK @ Limit8 until August 13th
  • Skirt: -Narcisse- Vera Skirt FATPACK Limit8 until August 13th
  • Pose: *!R.O!* Violin BENTO Pose (Comes with the Violin, and 3 different poses)
  • Torsos: Quasi - In Form Statue  (Gacha prize after 20 plays)
  • Background: anxiety %rotten



Comments