"The future depends on what you do today" - Mahatma Gandhi.


"The future depends on what you do today." - Mahatma Gandhi.


I spent entirely way to long looking for a title for this photo.


Other than that I HAD to show you this head!
It's made by AZOURY  and available @ this round of Cosmopolitan.
I saw an ad for it on Facebook and was honestly blown away!
It is perfect for roleplayers or for those who are just cybernetically inclined.
If you use higher graphics you will see the amazing texturing on this as well. The mechanical bits look real.
Happy Hump day friends!

Below, you will find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺



un edited - High graphics.

Comments