Hello! Here's some hair by pr!tty @ HairFair 2018 & details on my absence.


Well hello Dolls!
I am kinda sorta not really 100% back.
STORY TIME! 
( If you'd like to get right down to the fashion portion of this post, scroll down below the first photo . Don't worry, I still ♥ you! )

So the move went surprisingly well. No real snags or bumps.
Funny side story though. I had stayed behind to clean up the old property before heading over to the new place. By the time I got there, everyone was getting set to enjoy a BBQ. People kept asking me, "Where are the tongs? Where is the cutlery? Stuff like this. I'm like, "Um, dunno, I don't live here yet? Just got here remember?" Anyhow, one of my girlfriends happened to put most of my kitchen away for me. I just found it really funny that everyone just expected me to know where it all was :D

Where was I, OK yeah, so we finally got Internet hooked up like last week and really I have had very little time to even consider logging on. I managed5 mins or so twice but decided today is the day to try to catch you up. And really, HAIR FAIR IS OPEN! I couldn't miss it.
But you will have to excuse my lack of posting in the coming weeks or not the greatest ever photos. Cause as you can see below, I am not really set up for comfort at the moment. *BOOOO*

Below this photo is my actual SL related blog post ♥





Right, like I mentioned above, the 2018 Hair Fair is on!
This is hands down my favourite yearly event on the grid as a lot of the proceeds go to Wigs for Kids.
I know lately there have been a few scams where donations are concerned but this one is a long standing event & partnership. Totally 100% legit & 100% excellent cause.


Below are hairs by Pr!tty that are available to purchase at this years Hair Fair.
 Check here for all SLurl's photos of this year's Fair - https://hairfair.wordpress.com/2018/09/21/hair-fair-2018-sims-slurls-and-styles/

Below, you will find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺

Hair Fair 2018 ♥





Out of the 3 styles that pr!tty brings to this year's Fair, I think Kammy is my 'Must Have' choice. It can swing from both sweet to sexy and all areas in between.




Below are raw shots / Cropped only, mid graphics, CalWL lighting.



Comments