Shades of me


Shades of me

Hi Dolls!
So I wandered over to Kustom 9 with the intent to try on the new Stealthic hair everyone has been raving about but when I finally got in, I realized it's their birthday round.
Happy B-day Kustom 9!

To celebrate their 5th Birthday /anniversary a lot of the designers have placed out little gift boxes with discounted items. Discounted to $9L!!! This great hair is made by Mithral & it was 9L!!!!

You know that IKEA commercial when the lady runs out screaming "Start the car!" because she feels like she got such a good deal that it must have been a mistake?
Well that's what I felt like when I discovered [PUMEC]'s Skin / shape combo! This comes with a Catwa head applier / brows & an Omega body applier. FOR 9L!!!!!
I am so in love with this look. Thank you Pumec, you do beautiful work.

To top off my thrifty trip, I grabbed up Sweet Lovely Cute's 9L box....
IT's an AO!!!! Not a huge one but its adorable & a great way to sample one of her ao's if you've never brought a full one from her before.
PLUS... if you meet a new Resident and they need help, this is a great way to help them get started.
 A pay it forward a kindness cause I'm sure someone helped you most of you when you joined ♥

Like a little SiFy look? Check out this cool Gacha by Wicca's Wardrobe @ GachaLand.
I wish I was better at photographing full head to tow looks cause this one is wicked cool.
Check out the demo cause WOW!

Below, you will find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🍂Love Ember.🍂




UN altered photo. high graphics.
.
UN altered photo. high graphics.


Comments