Seeing Red...


The other day Ember posted about the blog's 1000th post, HERE.
I meant to wax poetic about it on my last post but it got away from me due to my tendency of blogging late night and my brain not working on all cylinders.
I just want to say, I'm humbled and honored to be part of this blog.
Its been an awesome journey and I'm so grateful every day to have learned from Ember how to blog, how to take pictures, how to edit pictures.
But enough rambling... On with the goods!

YAY ITS FRIDAY!
Every week I look forward to today :D
(And yes I know I shouldn't wish the week away but shh... I usually have Saturdays off so yay!)
However, tomorrow, (Or today depending on your timezone) is the last day for the FashionArt.
So make sure you hurry over and check it out, and grab up some gorgeous outfits.
I seen this dress back at the first of the month.
I said... oooh gotta blog it.
But then something shiny happened so it sat in my inventory until the other day.
I put it on and went @.@ all over again.
I love how tropical and summery it looks :D
And with the humidity and heat we've been getting here all week, I would love to find an island paradise to relax in.

Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Carlie Mesh
(This was a free gift at the Fantasy Faire, but that is over.)
Eyes: Chus! Puppet Lens in Ice
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Diva Milk  ](TDRF)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Silver Dip Polish - Slink Huds @ The Dark Style Fair
Dress: Snowpaws - Viale Gown - Watercolor @ FashionArt
Hair Clip: Frogstar - Rockstar Glam Hair Clip (Ruby)
Pose in top picture: *PosESioN* Karu 10 @ KV Summer Fashion Month 2014 - Starts June 1st!
Pose in second picture: . Infiniti . - Handy 11

xoxox - Savvy

Comments